Come Visit Mystic View
Down the street from the famous Chapel of the Holy Cross, “Mystic View” sits in the shadows of towering red rock that will take your breath away with each sunset. This three bedroom, two bath home is also directly across the street from the popular Mystic/Hog trailhead system, with access to Bell Rock Pathway, Broken Arrow Trail and magnificent vistas.
This warm and inviting dog-friendly home offers patio seating in front and back, with a large barbeque and outdoor table options for evening dining. Mystic View accommodates up to six guests, with a generously sized master bedroom with King bed and two additional Queen bedrooms. The entry area features an office desk and supplies, printer/fax, and Amazon Echo for traveler’s convenience. Three smart TVs are set up to watch your favorite programming. The fully equipped kitchen sits directly off the living and dining room and its double car garage with generous circular driveway accommodate up to four cars.
Located in the Chapel area, Mystic View is close to Sedona proper, Sedona’s “Uptown”, and the increasingly popular Village of Oak Creek, only five minutes away. All provide limitless opportunities for hiking, biking shopping, and dining to the beautiful backdrop of Sedona’s red rocks.
* Three bedrooms with one king size bed, two Queens
* Large great room
* Dramatic close-up red rock view from front of home
* Quiet, friendly neighborhood
* Dog friendly
* Office desk and chair with printer and supplies
* Back patio with seating for six and large, high end barbeque
* Two bathrooms, one featuring Jacuzzi
* Fully equipped kitchen including dishwasher, microwave, toaster, tea kettle, electric
* High speed Internet, free long distance phone
* Two smart televisions with Netflix, Amazon and other viewing options
* Cable TV
* HP Printer/Fax easily connects to your laptop
* Amazon Echo
* Fully equipped and stocked laundry room
* Air conditioning
* Parking for 4 cars (two in garage, two in circular driveway)
* Hiking and biking trails within walking distance
* Five minutes away from Bell Rock, Cathedral Rock, Mystic and Hog trail systems
MONTHLY Low Season: $3,375 / High Season: $3700
WEEKLY Low Season: $1450 / High Season: $1595
DAILY Low Season: $295 / High Season: $320
LOW SEASON = January, February, June, July, August, September, Nov 1 – Nov 17
HIGH SEASON = March, April, May, October, November 18 – December 31
Ask about our coupon discounts!